Building a better future.
From high-rise to highway and landfill to lakes, ATC offers creative construction solutions. We have worked alongside owners, developers, builders and A/E professionals to ensure our clients have a comprehensive support team. From environmental assessment and remediation to foundation, water intrusion or building envelope quality assurance, we can handle any job, big or small, near or far.
InnovationWe provide geotechnical investigations, construction materials testing and special inspections services, deploying the latest technologies to ensure our clients build on a strong foundation.
Full Lifecycle SupportWe are there for our clients each step of the way – from preliminary site testing and planning to construction and completion.
We offer in-house testing through our full-service AASHTO-certified laboratories, helping our clients’ projects progress quicker.
- Soils boring/Drilling
- In-situ testing
- Site feasibility Studies
- Foundation Design
- Dam/Embankment Design
- Pavement Design
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Seismic Assessments
Materials Laboratory Testing:
Construction Materials Testing:
- Soil compaction testing
- Evaluations of in-situ soils
- Foundation installation observation
- Concrete testing & inspections
- Masonry Inspections
- Reinforcing steel inspections
- Structural Steel inspections
- Certified welding inspections
- Roofing inspections & Testing
- Post Tension observation
- Fireproofing Inspection & Testing
- International Code Council (ICC) Special Inspections
- Threshold Inspections
- Construction Quality Control (CQC) inspections & Testing for Landfill/Ash Pond Projects
- Construction Quality Assurance (CQA) Oversight
- Storm Water Inspections
- Disaster Response