Commercial Real Estate
Your assets, our expertise.
We understand that consulting is a service-driven industry. Each ATC project is tailored to its specific circumstances. Our breadth of service capabilities facilitates provision of integrated solutions to our clients’ site development challenges. We pride ourselves in seeing the forest through the trees, and are committed to meeting our clients’ needs.
Approved by Major LendersWe are approved by every major lending institution for due diligence work. Our familiarity with specific lenders’ requirements streamlines the environmental due diligence process.
Regulatory ExpertiseFrom ASTM to Voluntary Action Programs, our professionals are experienced and knowledgeable with applicable regulations within the Commercial Real Estate sector.
Nationwide CoverageOur network of over 100 office locations connects local expertise with national capabilities. We have the resources and relationships to address any project requirement, when and wherever it’s needed.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Asbestos/Hazardous Materials Inspection
- Phase II ESA
- Wetlands Evaluation/Delineation/Mitigation
- Remedial Design / Oversight / Documentation (Soil and/or Groundwater)
- Waste Characterization/Management
- Specification Development (for bidding construction services)
- Abatement Oversight/Post-Abatement Clearance
- Lead/Mold/Industrial Hygiene Assessment/Remedial Design and Oversight
- Brownfield Redevelopment (State-Specific Voluntary Action Programs)
- Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Stormwater Permitting
- Expert Witness/Litigation Support
- Geotechnical Engineering Investigation
- Materials Testing
- Grant Support Services
- Public Outreach/Meetings
- Grant Administration