Environmental Consulting is the heart of ATC and we have the in-house capabilities and staff to manage every aspect of your environmental needs. For over 30 years, ATC has built relationships with local, state and federal regulators and we have the connections and know-how to get the job done quickly. ATC provides you access to the nation’s finest Environmental Engineers, Geologists, Hydrologists, Ecologists, LEED® Accredited Professionals, Project Designers, Safety Professionals, Hazardous Management Planners, Trainers and more. Our team can manage the environmental requirements related to every phase of your business including: acquisition, development, operation sustainability and sale of petroleum, institutional real estate, retail, manufacturing, telecommunications and government properties. Service offerings from our national network of offices include:Contact Us
Service offerings from our national network of offices include:
- Brownfield Assessment & Redevelopment
- Environmental Compliance, Auditing & Management System Reviews
- Environmental Subsurface Investigation & Remediation
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Cultural Resource Surveys
- Disaster Response
- Hazardous Waste Site Assessment & Remediation
- NEPA Assessments & Consulting
- Environmental Permitting
- NPDES Storm Water Monitoring
- Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure Plans
- Water Resources
- Stormwater Management
- Wetlands Consulting
- Underground Storage Tank Management
- Remedial Investigations & Feasibility Studies
- Groundwater Remediation
- Vapor Intrusion Mitigation
ATC’s multidisciplinary environmental team can assist in meeting your regulatory requirements responsively and cost effectively, whether you require a team to help keep your facility in compliance or to assess and remediate groundwater or soil contamination. Our seasoned team of professionals work efficiently and quietly behind the scenes to ensure our clients’ operations are not impacted by our work.
ATC is unique in its ability to perform environmental soil & groundwater, geotechnical engineering AND hazardous materials projects in buildings with in-house professionals under one roof. Our clients have the convenience of one point of contact with a complete range of multi-disciplinary professionals at their fingertips.
See what clients say about how we deliver on our promises.