Services: Building Science and Industrial Hygiene
ATC’s Building Sciences and Industrial Hygiene Division offers a complete range of services to manage hazardous materials in buildings and maintain safe and healthy environments for building occupants. For over 30 years, ATC’s certified industrial hygienists (CIHs), certified safety professionals (CSPs) and State-licensed asbestos and lead professionals have served as a one-stop resource for projects related to hazardous materials management, disaster response, indoor air quality assessments, chemical hygiene and OSHA compliance.Contact Us
Service offerings from our national network of offices include:
- Pre-demolition / Renovation Surveys for Asbestos, Lead, PCBs, and other Hazardous Materials
- Abatement Design, Contractor Bidding and Abatement Monitoring / Administration
- AHERA Inspections/Re-Inspections / Operations and Maintenance in Public Schools
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluations & Engineering Solutions
- Microbial Assessment / Remediation
- Due Diligence Hazardous Materials Evaluations
- Property Condition Assessments
- Chemical Hygiene / OSHA Compliance and Program Development
- Infection Control
- LEED Consulting
- Analytical Laboratory
- Certified Training Provider
- Ventilation Assessments & Engineering
- Healthcare Infection Control Risk Management
- Disaster Response
- Hazard Communication Assessment & Management
- Occupational Exposure Assessment
- Noise Exposure Assessments
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Construction Safety Analysis & Management
- Safety Program Development
- Laboratory Analytical Services
- Drinking Water
- Construction Materials & Soils
Whether you want to purchase, maintain, sell, renovate or demolish a structure, ATC’s multidisciplinary building sciences team can assist in meeting your regulatory requirements responsively and cost effectively. Our seasoned team of professionals work efficiently and quietly behind the scenes to ensure our clients’ operations are not impacted by our work.
ATC’s national network of offices provide rapid response and mobilization and our in-house and affiliated network of analytical laboratories are State-certified and fully equipped to conduct Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM), Polarized Light Microscopy (PLM) and Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM).
ATC is unique in its ability to perform hazardous materials projects in buildings AND environmental & geotechnical soil & groundwater projects with in-house professionals under one roof. Our clients enjoy one point of contact with a complete range of multi-disciplinary professionals at their fingertips.
See what clients say about how we deliver on our promises.