Industrial Hygiene and Building Sciences
ATC can help determine and correct a building’s functional health, manage hazardous materials, and maintain a safe and healthy environment within.
The health, quality, and functional efficiency of a building are what keep its occupants safe and allow operations to run predictably and smoothly. Applying our broad experience with a wide range of building types and ages, ATC provides everything from analytical services to consulting to litigation support so our clients can better anticipate, recognize, prevent, evaluate, and control occupational injuries and diseases.
We partner with them to meet their regulatory needs when purchasing, maintaining, selling, renovating, or demolishing a structure, and we work discreetly whenever possible so as not to impact ongoing operations.
Our certified health and safety professionals also conduct workplace risk assessments, monitoring employee exposure to chemical and physical stresses and developing effective EHS strategies for our clients.
- Pre-demolition/Renovation Surveys for Asbestos, Lead, PCBs, and Other Hazardous Materials
- Abatement Design, Contractor Bidding, and Abatement Monitoring/Administration
- AHERA Inspections/Re-inspections and Operations and Maintenance in Public Schools
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations and Engineering Solutions
- Radon Sampling and Reporting
- Microbial Investigations, Remediation Work Plans, and Oversight
- Water Intrusion Investigations
- Chemical Hygiene/OSHA Compliance and Program Development
- Infection Control
- LEED Consulting
- Certified Training Provider
- Ventilation Assessments and Engineering
- Healthcare Infection Control Risk Management
- Disaster Response
- Hazard Communication Assessments and Management
- Occupational Exposure Assessments
- Noise Exposure Assessments
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Construction Safety Analysis and Management
- Safety Program Development
- Laboratory Analytical Services – Our state-certified laboratories are fully equipped to conduct Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM), Polarized Light Microscopy (PLM), and Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM).
- Drinking Water Investigations for Lead and Legionella
- Building Decommissioning and Closure