ATC’s professionals have completed thousands of subsurface investigation and site remediation projects for the Petroleum Industry. We have a breadth of experience working in upstream, refinery, pipelines, gas stations and we know the intricacies and regulations of working in the petroleum industry. We are here to assist with your Health & Safety Plan Development, Phase I and Phase II Assessments, Remediation System Design, UST Assessments and Closures, Liability and Risk Assessments, Third Party Claims Evaluations, Emergency Response and assistance with State Reimbursement Program Management for Retail Service Stations, Bulk Storage Terminals, Pipelines, Refineries and Real Estate needs. At ATC, our goal is to develop solutions that minimize your risk. Our Safety First program has produced one of the highest rated safety records in the industry, which has resulted in many safety recognition awards from several Petroleum companies annually.Contact Us
Over the past three decades, the petroleum industry has become one of ATC’s largest markets served. This status is the result of ATC’s immediate response to dramatic changes in regulatory requirements and industry needs. We have even developed funding alternatives and client-specific trust fund programs that make us a leader in the field and a true partner with our clients. Our winning combination of national leadership and client focus sets us apart from our competition.
ATC professionals have performed assessment through remediation activities and negotiated closure at petroleum-impacted sites throughout the United States. These professionals provide services to the following operating divisions within major oil and petroleum companies:
- Exploration & production
- Pipelines / Midstream Facilities
- Wholesale terminals
- Retail facilities
- Real estate
Service offerings from our national network of offices include:
Assessments / Investigations
- Development of conceptual site models to document site characterization and remedial action decisions.
- Rapid assessment using conventional drilling, direct-push, field sampling / screening, hand-driven soil vapor monitoring points, mobile laboratories, geophysical / sonic subsurface surveys.
- Risk-based corrective action (RBCA) approach to every project including fate and transport modeling.
- Managing and performing rapid initial abatement activities at sites including free product recovery (skimming, pumping, bailing), aggressive fluid vapor recovery (AFVR), soil vapor extraction, soil excavation and in-situ treatment.
- Feasibility testing
- Remedial engineering design and specifications
- System installation
- Vertical and horizontal recovery well installation
- System operations and maintenance (O&M)
- Groundwater monitoring and sampling
- Remedial asset management
- Remedial equipment integrity compliance auditing
ATC is a leader in identifying and implementing proven remedial technologies
- Soil vapor extraction with Air Sparging
- Dual-phase extraction
- Source removal
- Monitored natural attenuation
- Risk-Based Corrective Action
- Anaerobic bioremediation
- Chemical oxidation
- Biological treatment and landfarming
- Permeable barriers and containment systems
ATC is unique in its ability to perform environmental remediation, geotechnical, groundwater and hazardous materials projects in buildings with in-house professionals under one roof. Our clients enjoy one point of contact with a complete range of multi-disciplinary professionals at their fingertips.