Navigating environmental liability
ATC understands that providing accurate and timely data helps protect our clients’ security interests. Whether this data impacts property valuation, lender liability, or the borrower’s ability to repay the loan due to cleanup burdens, our experience helps choose the appropriate level of due diligence and reporting standards to support a successful transaction.
We understand the risks that lenders face and can help identify, quantify, and manage environmental liability.
Whether the assessment is related to a securitization, new loan, refinance, or foreclosure, we are able to provide guidance every step of the way.
ATC knows no bounds when it comes to meeting clients’ needs. Our nationwide network of over 100 offices with over 1,600 environmental professionals enables us to mobilize quickly.
Can’t thank you enough for the quick work on this – we had everything we needed when we needed it.Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP
- Phase I Environmental Assessments (ESAs)
- RSRAs, TSAs, and Desktop Reviews
- Lender Policy Development and Third-Party Reviews
- Phase II Subsurface and Vapor Assessments
- Radon, Lead, Asbestos, and Mold assessments
- NEPA Assessments and Consulting
- NPDES Stormwater Monitoring
- SPCC Plan Development
- Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
- Seismic Risk Assessments (PMLs)
- Construction Document Review (CDR)
- Construction Progress Monitoring (CPM)
- Fannie Mae Green Rewards and Freddie Mac Green Advantage Assessments
- Roofing and Waterproofing Consulting
- Forensic Non-Destructive Testing/Inspection
- Building Envelope Quality Assurance
- Indoor Air Quality and Legionnaires Sampling