Supporting agencies through environmental management
ATC has over 30 years of government sector experience. Whether the agency is federal, state, or local, our team is qualified and connected to get the job done in a professional and efficient manner.
As an approved GSA environmental government services provider (GS-10F0458N), ATC has delivered a wide array of environmental services to many government agencies since 2003.
Connected Where It Counts
We have well-established relationships within federal, state, and local governments. Our knowledge of government procurement and agency mandates ensures that our approach to government work is focused on the specific needs of each agency.
From the Department of Defense to the Environmental Protection Agency, our team is experienced in working with government agencies on our clients’ behalf.
At ATC, we understand that there is no compromise for integrity. Our work has been, and will continue to be, completed to the highest degree of professionalism for our federal clients.
- Asbestos/Lead Assessment/Remediation and Occupational Health Services
- Comprehensive Environmental Consulting, Biological Assessments, Brownfields, Hazardous Waste Assessments, NPDES Stormwater Monitoring, SPPCP, Wetlands, Endangered Species Surveys
- Disaster Response, Water Intrusion, Microbial, Structural Integrity, HVAC, and Potable Water Systems
- LEED Certification for Existing Buildings and Major Renovation
- Phase I and II ESA Services and Property Condition Assessments, and Due Diligence
- Construction Materials Testing and Inspection Services
- Geotechnical Engineering Services, Soil Boring, Laboratory Testing and Services, and Soil Testing
- Infrastructure Engineering, Stormwater/Wastewater Planning, Pre- and Post-Occupancy Determinations
- Microbial Consulting Services, VOC Analysis, HVAC, Indoor Air Quality
- Remediation Services, Preparation, Characterization, Field Investigation, Conservation and Closure, Soil Vapor Extraction, Bio-Venting, Containment
- Overall Industrial Hygiene Services