For a healthy environment
From acute care hospitals to alcohol and drug treatment units, ATC provides the highest quality customer service. We help our clients remain in compliance with the Joint Commission Environment of Care, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and any other standards applicable to the project.
Infection Control Monitoring
ATC helps ensure our clients’ facilities infection control activities are completed by working with their team to get the job done.
Our staff works discreetly and efficiently behind the scenes to avoid disruption to our clients’ staffs and patient populations.
ATC knows no bounds when it comes to meeting clients’ needs. Our nationwide network of over 100 offices enables us to mobilize quickly to get started on our clients’ projects.
I am very happy with ATC’s assistance and all of your efforts on our behalf. We are most fortunate to have ATC as a reliable resource to address such issues!
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Geotechnical Testing
- Regulatory Negotiation and Coordination
- Assessment and Remediation
- Design Support
- Permitting and License Evaluation
- Permit Completion
- SPCC/Erosion Plans
- Construction Materials Testing
- Subcontractor Oversight
- Regulatory Coordination
- Special Inspections
- Air/IH Infection Control Monitoring
- Waste Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Industrial Hygiene/Mold/Asbestos
- Facility Compliance
- Pharmacy USP Compliance
- OSHA Health and Safety Program Compliance Audits
- USP 797 and USP 800 Compliance
- Infection Control Monitoring
- OSHA Health and Safety Training
- Biosafety Cabinet, Chemical Fume Hood, and Operating Room Filtration Certification
- Infection Risk Control Assessment (IRCA) Plan Preparation and Monitoring
- Industrial Hygiene Air Monitoring
- Hazardous Materials Survey, Abatement Monitoring
- Compliance Testing
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Legionella Bacterial Assessment
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Planning
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Environmental Remediation