Fueling a better future
From acquisition to federal storage tank compliance, ATC’s retail petroleum team has the broad market experience for any need. Whether our clients are in need of geotechnical/construction materials testing services, remediation system design, or emergency response, we can mobilize quickly to get the job done.
ATC has one of the highest-rated safety records in the petroleum industry.
We are there every step of the way with our clients — from tank compliance to construction management to training.
We keep up with the latest technology to ensure that project implementation is seamless and efficient.
Your team successfully managed the demanding resource requirements of the project while contributing on a daily basis to solve complex permitting and modeling challenges. This directly resulted in continued success achieving project goals.
Acquisition and Design:
- Phase I and II ESA
- Geotechnical Site Evaluation
- Site Selection
- Regulated Building Materials Sampling
- Contaminated Soil Management
- Equipment Sales and Installation
- Operator and UST Training
- Monthly Inspections
- Remote Monitoring
- 24/7 Response
Asset Retirement and Sale:
- Storage Tank Closure
- Insurance Claims Support, Management, and Oversight
- State Fund and Voluntary Cleanup Credit Applications
- Environmental Assessment and Remediation Services, and Cleanup Funding