Protecting what is essential.
Supporting local and national clients, ATC delivers water and wastewater solutions in engineering, system design, and facility upgrades throughout the public and private sector.
Our team of water experts bring decades of hands-on experience in wastewater treatment plants as engineers and consulting specialists.
From concept to completion, our experts can handle direct and indirect permitting challenges, compliance, and engineering services from evaluation to design and implementation.
NELAC Accredited Laboratory
Our experienced staff has been immersed in the lab and field, specializing in Whole Effluent Toxicity (WET) testing and Toxicity Identification and Reduction Evaluation (TIE/TRE) studies.
ATC’s Water/Wastewater experts reduce margins of error, ensure sample preservation, reduce sample travel time, and increase communication to successfully meet testing needs and get results.
Permitting & Compliance:
- NPDES Applications and Renewals
- Compliance Audits / Inspections
- Stormwater Management
- Cooling Water 316 (a) and (b)
- Sampling and Monitoring
- Site Specific Permit Variances
- Noncompliance Responses
- Mixing Zone Evaluations and Modeling
- Industry Categorical Criteria
- Strategic Regulatory Consulting
- Industrial Water & Wastewater Process and Detailed Designs
- Conceptual Treatment Plant Evaluations
- Pilot Test Design and Operations
- Front-End Engineering
- WWTP Troubleshooting and Process Optimization
- Startup and Commissioning
- Operator Training
- Stormwater Evaluations
- Hydraulic Modeling and Evaluations
- WWTP Emissions Modeling
- Hydrological Studies and Monitoring
Aquatic Toxicity Testing:
- Aquatic Toxicity Screening
- Whole Effluent Toxicity (WET) Testing
- Toxicity Identification Evaluations (TIE)
- Toxicity Reduction Evaluations (TRE)
- Bioaccumulation Studies
- Site Specific Water Quality Studies
- Analytical Testing
- Bench Scale and Jar Testing
- Wastewater Treatability Studies
- Wastewater Characterization
- Chemical / Product Testing