ATC is committed to doing all we can to help our friends and neighbors return to work and their homes in the wake of Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. From minor damage to demolition and rebuilding, our team of local professionals is ready to support all of your storm-related needs.
In addition to our Texas, Florida and Southeast staff, subject matter experts from our network of over 100 offices are volunteering their time around the clock to get things up and running again. Our diverse, multi-disciplinary staff enable us to respond to your project demands promptly and accurately.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Assess, monitor and mitigate impacts to soil, surface water and groundwater
- Emergency Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Surveys
- Category I-III Water Damage Assessments and Consulting
- Mold assessments and consulting; moisture mapping and planning
- Inspect building structure integrity (i.e., Property Condition Assessments, Insurance Requirements, etc.)
- Conduct welding, concrete, foundation and roofing inspections
- Characterize and evaluate building material porosity (sheetrock, drywall, furnishings)
- Identify and assess impacts of stored chemicals to surrounding areas and buildings
- Test and monitor indoor air quality for noxious fumes to ensure there are no fugitive emissions or releases
If we can be of assistance, please contact us.