Image by Alexander Gerst via Twitter
ATC is committed to doing all we can to help our friends and neighbors in the wake of Hurricane Florence. From minor damage to demolition and rebuilding, our team of local professionals is ready to support all of your storm-related needs.
In addition to our North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, and Maryland staff, subject matter experts from our network of over 100 offices are on standby and ready to devote their time to help get things up and running again. Our diverse, multi-disciplinary staff enables us to respond to your project demands promptly and accurately.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Category I-III Water Damage Assessments and Consulting
- Mold assessments and consulting; moisture mapping and planning
- Emergency Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Surveys
- Assess, monitor and mitigate impacts to soil, surface water and groundwater
- Inspect building structure integrity (i.e., Property Condition Assessments, Insurance Requirements, etc.)
- Conduct welding, concrete, foundation and roofing inspections
- Characterize and evaluate building material porosity (sheetrock, drywall, furnishings)
- Identify and assess impacts of stored chemicals to surrounding areas and buildings
- Test and monitor indoor air quality for noxious fumes to ensure there are no fugitive emissions or releases
If we can be of assistance, please contact us.