Construction Materials Testing
ATC provides ongoing engineering services from enterprise concept to groundbreaking to grand opening.
Materials testing and engineering ensures that the structural materials used during construction meet all necessary quality benchmarks. Our experts control the risks associated with building construction through the testing of earthworks, soils, concrete, masonry, asphalt, reinforcing steel, structural steel, and roof materials.
We provide systematic testing and inspection services to assure that construction materials meet project specifications as well as sustainability goals, saving our clients from costly change orders and delays and reducing future maintenance and repair.
- Preconstruction Planning and Design Development
- Vibration and Blast Monitoring
- International Code Council (ICC) Special Inspections
- Threshold Inspections
- Foundation Installation Observation
- Reinforcing Steel Evaluation
- Fireproofing Testing and Evaluation
- Roofing and Waterproofing Consulting
- Disaster Response
- Asset Management/Maintenance Technology
- Forensic Nondestructive Testing/Inspection
- Building Envelope Quality Assurance
- Post-Construction and Operations
- Examination/Testing of In-Place Materials (Soils, Aggregates, Concrete, and Asphalt)
- Asphalt and Concrete Design
- Soils Stabilization (Cement and Lime-Treated)