ATC has the technical staff, specialized equipment, and long-term relationships to resolve environmental and regulatory challenges across a wide range of industries.
Safeguarding the environment requires addressing issues proactively while understanding current regulatory demands. Our team can manage every aspect of a client’s environmental needs — on time and on budget.
By integrating environmental management into our clients’ business plans and goals, we help them lower crisis management costs, reduce liabilities, and focus on their core competencies, all while improving the health and livability of their communities.
- Environmental Compliance Assistance, Auditing, and Management System Implementation
- NEPA Compliance Assistance
- Natural and Cultural Resource Surveys
- Wetlands Consulting
- Air, Water, Hazardous Waste, Hazardous Material Permitting and Registration
- NPDES Permit Stormwater Management and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
- Above-Ground Storage Tank (AST) Compliance and Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans
- Underground Storage Tank Management
- Toxic Substances Control Act Compliance Assistance and Audits
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act Hazardous Material Reporting
- Risk Management Plans
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Data Reporting, Management Plans, and Verification
- Water Resource Management
- Regulatory Agency Assistance and Negotiations